- As the new academic year has begun, it is time for students to start their preparation well in advance. It is common that most of the students tend to neglect their studies.
- Students think they have a lot of time and start studying when the exams are nearby. Well, this is now the right way to prepare.
- Students must plan their preparation carefully and follow the same. Everyone must make it a routine to implement the preparation and study accordingly.
Make a Study Plan for Class 10 Exam
- When you are ready to begin your preparation, the first thing you need to do is make a proper study plan for the Class 10 Exam for a full year of preparation.
- Allot time for each subject and try to complete it. Make your study plan such a way that you must not feel it is hectic.
- As you need to attend school, do not make your timetable for CBSE Class 10 with too many schedules. Allow equal time for all subjects in the Daily Time Table. Give more time for subjects to complete during weekends.
Give Colour Codes
- To identify subjects in your plan, use color codes for each subject. Instead of writing the subject names, you can mark them with different colors.
- So make your study plan for CBSE Class 10 Exams look colorful.
Break into Achievable Target
- As the class 10 portion is vast, you cannot complete it in one go. Allow equal time and complete the portions.
- Set a target for yourself either daily or weekly and achieve it. Apart from your school portions, you can study a little extra if you have more time.
Know the Complete CBSE Class 10 Syllabus and Exam Pattern
- Once you have begun your CBSE class 10 Exam preparation, go through the CBSE Class 10 Syllabus and Exam Pattern carefully.
- Make a list of topics that you are aware of, feel easy, and tough topics separately. In your study plan, make sure you give more time to tough topics and less time to topics you feel easier.
- Make sure you have the right Class 10 NCERT Books for preparation.
- In your study plan for the Class 10 Exam, make sure you are specific. If you have begun your preparation for trigonometry, ensure you have mentioned the particular topic in trigonometry to complete.
- Do not make your study plan for the class 10 exam complex. Make it easier and make sure you can complete it as per the set target.
Give time for Breaks
- Studying is your aim but taking frequent breaks between study periods is important.
- Take 5-10 minutes break every hour after completion of studying. It is also important to eat well and sleep well.
- Without proper food and enough sleep, you cannot achieve your goals.
Mix and Match
- No one can study or solve Mathematics Topics for 6 hours continuously. Instead, study a combination of two or three subjects in the same six hours.
- Give 2 hours for each subject and complete the target. Do not make your plan complex. Have an easier Study Plan for CBSE class 10 Board Exams.
Change it if you don’t feel Good
- The study plan for class 10 is not fixed for a whole year. Depending on your improvement in speed and managing time, you can change your plan.
- So, it is advised to use a pencil while preparing a CBSE Class 10 Study Plan. Change it when you think this is not enough.
- As you need classes in school, you hardly get 5-6 hours after school. So plan it wisely. Do not make it messy. Make a clean and achievable target study plan for class 10.
- This is very important during studying. There are a lot of ways a student can get distracted.
- Stay away from electronic gadgets during preparation. Instead of using your mobile phone to stay on social media or chatting, use it for study purposes.
- You can check our previous year’s Class 10 question papers, take up online practice tests, and many more. Also, believe in yourself and achieve the desired target.
Also published on Medium.