CHAPTER 1: Real Numbers
- Euclid’s Division Lemma
- The Fundamental Theorem of Arithmetic
- Revisiting Irrational Numbers
- Revisiting rational numbers and their decimal expansion.
CHAPTER 2: Polynomials
- Geometrical Meaning of the Zeroes of a Polynomial
- Relationship between Zeroes and Coefficients of a Polynomial
- Long division method for polynomials.
CHAPTER 3: Pair of Linear Equations in Two Variables
- Pair of Linear Equations in Two Variables
- Graphical Method of Solution of a Pair of Linear Equations
- Algebraic Methods of Solving a Pair of Linear Equations
- Equations reducible to a pair of linear equations in two variables.
CHAPTER 4: Quadratic Equations
- Quadratic Equations
- Solution of a Quadratic Equation by Factorization
- Solution of a Quadratic Equation by Completing the Square
- Nature of roots.
CHAPTER 5: Arithmetic Progressions
- Arithmetic Progressions
- nth Term of an AP
- sum of first n terms of an AP.
CHAPTER 6: Triangles
- Similar Figures
- Similarity of Triangles
- Criteria for Similarity of Triangles
- Areas of Similar Triangles
- Pythagoras theorem
CHAPTER 7: Coordinate Geometry
- Distance Formula
- Section Formula
- Area of a Triangle
- Condition of a linearity
CHAPTER 8: Introduction to Trigonometry
- Trigonometric Ratios
- Trigonometric Ratios of Some Specific Angles
- Trigonometric Ratios of Complementary Angles
- Trigonometric identities.
CHAPTER 9: Some Applications of Trigonometry
- Solving word problem related to Heights of a Tower & Distance of a pole
CHAPTER 10: Circles
- Tangent to a Circle
- Number of Tangents from a Point on a Circle
CHAPTER 11: Constructions
- Division of a Line Segment
- Construction of Tangents to a Circle from a Point Outside the Circle
- Construction of a triangle similar to the given triangle.
CHAPTER 12: Areas Related To Circles
- Perimeter and Area of a Circle-A Review
- Areas of Sector and Segment of a Circle
- Areas of Combination of Plane Figures
CHAPTER 13: Surface Areas And Volumes
- Curved & Total Surface Area of a Combination of Solids
- Volume of a Combination of Solids
- Conversion of Solid from One Shape to Another
- Frustum of a Cone
CHAPTER 14: Statistics
- Mean of Grouped Data
- Mode of Grouped Data
- Median of Grouped Data
- Graphical representation of cumulative frequency distribution.
CHAPTER 15: Probability
- Probability-A Theoretical Approach of Occurrence of Events
- Finding Probability Using Complement of a Known Event
• Read each question thoroughly before answering.
• Draw neat diagrams wherever required.
• If you get stuck while solving any question, leave appropriate space and move to the next question without wasting any time.
• Practice as many questions as possible for these topics.
• Never skip NCERT textbook and previous year papers.