Chapter – 1 Relation and Functions
- Types of Relations
- Types of Functions
- Composite Functions and Invertible Function
- Binary Operations
- Remember concepts of Quadratic Equation and Trigonometry
Chapter – 2 Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Introduction to Inverse Trigonometry
- Properties of trigonometric Functions
- Trigonometric ratios and Equations are must to understand this chapter.
Chapter – 3 Matrices
- Introduction to Matrices (Types of Matrices)
- Operations on Matrices
- Transpose of a Matrix
- Invertible matrices
- Elementary Operation of a Matrix
Chapter – 4 Determinants
- Properties of Determinants
- Minors and Cofactors
- Adjoint and Inverse of a Matrix
- Solution of System of Linear Equations using Inverse of a Matrix
Chapter – 5 Continuity and Differentiability
Start this chapter with a quick revision of Limits
- Algebra of Continuous Functions
- Differentiation using parametric substitution
- Mean value theorems
Chapter – 6 Application of Derivatives
- Rate of Change of Quantities and Approximations
- Maxima and Minima
- Increasing and Decreasing Functions
- Tangents and Normal
Chapter – 7 Integrals
This Chapter contains two parts Indefinite Integrals and Definite Integrals.
Some Important topics are –
- Integration using Partial Fraction, using Substitution, using By Parts
- Properties of Definite Integrals
- Definite Integrals as a Limit of Sum
Chapter – 8 Application of Integrals
- The area of the region bounded by a curve and a line(Basic ides of Graph will help solving problem)
- Area Between Two Curves
This chapter mainly uses formulas of indefinite Integrals
Chapter – 9 Differential Equations
- Order and Degree of Differential Equations – Small but logical topic, practice it thoroughly.
- Formation of differential Equation – Remember general equations of all conics (Ellipse, Hyperbola, Circle).
- Solution of Differential Equations – Remember all type of methods used for solving DE (Special focus on linear type).
Chapter – 10 Vector Algebra
- Basic Concepts of Vectors, addition of vectors (remember basic concepts of Geometry)
- Components of a vector, Projection of Vector
- Scalar Product and Cross Product
Chapter – 11 Three Dimensional Geometry
- Direction cosines and Direction ratio
- Lines : Equation of lines in different forms, angles between lines, Distance between Skew kines.
- Planes: Different forms of Planes, angle between two planes, angle between lines, Distance of a Point from a Plane, Family of Planes.
Chapter – 12 Linear Programming
- Graphical Method of Solving Linear Programming Problems
- Different Types of Linear Programming Problems
Chapter – 13 Probability
- Conditional probability, Independent events
- Baye’s Theorem
- Mean and Variance of Random Variable
- Binomial Distribution
(Revise Permutation and Combination)
• Read each question thoroughly before answering.
• Draw neat & clean diagrams wherever required.
• If you get stuck while solving any question, leave appropriate space and move to next question without wasting any time.
• Practice as many questions as possible for these topics.
• Never skip NCERT textbook and previous year papers.