CBSE or any other board – the choice has always been debatable and never ending. Students have their own divided opinion for the various boards and CBSE board. Sometimes students end up making bad decisions because of lack of knowledge and online research.
CBSE certainly has immense advantage over state and other boards. In this article we bring you the advantages of choosing CBSE over other boards. Let us know the benefits here.
Understanding CBSE Board
The Central Board of Secondary Education is the national board of our country. The educational material and teaching methods is favorable to the national interests of India. In fact, all the important nationalized competitive exams like JEE and NEET are conducted by CBSE.
Although considered as the toughest board than state boards, it is still regarded as the most student-friendly board that adopts interesting methods to impart quality education. Students who wish to pursue higher education in some nationalized institutes rather than state boards this board will prove very beneficial and crucial. It strengthens your base.
CBSE Board – What are its advantages
CBSE board has several advantages over state boards and other board available in the country. We’ve listed them below.
- It is the most student-friendly board than state board.
- The course structure of CBSE is designed in a way that ensure students don’t face stress and CBSE curriculum books are made interactive and interesting.
- CBSE question papers are created in a way that they test student’s practical knowledge not bookish knowledge or knowledge achieved through rote learning.
- The CBSE curriculum is worth huge if you are planning to go for future studies from a centralized institution like an IIT or AIIMS.
- CBSE not only imparts quality knowledge to the students but also ensures overall physical and mental growth.. It encourages students to give equal importance to physical education not just bookish/academic knowledge.
- CBSE offers a lot of flexibility to the students to pursue their field of interest.
The Bottom Line
There are lot of benefits of CBSE over state boards. At the end it will be your decision. Make a choice as per your interest and aspirations. If you have plans for future studies in the nationalized institutions, you must opt for CBSE board over others.
If you have any queries related to choosing the right board for you, just share your questions in the comment section below. We will be happy to assist you.