Like every year, this year too lakhs of students will appear for NEET to get that most coveted seat in the medical and dental colleges. This year NEET 2019 will be held on May 5, 2019. While medical entrance exam is tough to crack looking at the limited number of seats available. Hence, this exam needs a smart and systematic study plan combined with loads of practice and revision. You should always start with topics that have maximum weightage in NEET 2019 to successfully clear the exam. Below are few important topics you should start with:
NEET 2019 Important Topics to Study for Physics
As mentioned above, candidates should always start with topics that have maximum weightage. It is really important for scoring well in the final exams.
- Theory-based questions include questions from Modern Physics, Magnetism, Heat and Thermodynamics, Oscillations, etc.
- Magnetic Effects of Current covers more marks than any other unit in NEET Physics Section as per previous years’ paper analysis.
- Candidates must make sure that they cover these topics thoroughly to score decently in physics theory.
- As far as Problem solving questions are concerned, one must gauge the formulae first. Thereafter, while solving the problem, check if the similar system of units is there, if not use the conversion rules.
While you have enough time to prepare for the exam, sometimes due to laziness or some other reason you may not have a lot of time. Therefore, you should study these important topics that carry high weightage marks. Here it is:
- Wave Optics
- Modern Physics
- Rigid Body Dynamics
- KTG & Thermodynamics
NEET 2019 Important Topics to Study for Chemistry
It is observed that Chemistry is one of the easiest subjects to pass in NEET exams. It is the scoring sections. Students should pay equal attention to both organic and inorganic chemistry.
Some of the most important topics in Chemistry section are:
- Chemical Bonding
- Coordination Compounds
- Carbonyl Compounds
- Organic Chemistry- I
NEET 2019 Important Topics to Study for Biology
Biology preparation is mainly segregated in two sections- Botany and Zoology. Over the past few years, biology has seen a rise in difficulty level.
Following are some of the important topics to be covered under this section of NEET 2019.
- Plant Anatomy
- DNA Replication
- PAGE Theory
- Endocrine System
- Excretory and Nervous System
- Digestive System
NEET 2019 Best Preparation Books for Physics
|Physics for Medical Entrance Examinations||D.C. Pandey|
|Concepts of Physics||H.C. Verma|
|Fundamentals of Physics||Halliday, Resnick and Walker|
|Objective NCERT at your fingertips for NEET AIIMS- Physics||MTG Editorial Board|
|Complete NEET Guide||MTG Editorial Board|
|NEET 2019 Physics Guide- 5th Edition||Disha Publications|
NEET 2019 Best Preparation Books for Chemistry
|Physical Chemistry, Organic Chemistry and Inorganic Chemistry||O.P. Tandon|
|Bull’s Eye Chemistry NEET Edition 2019||Seema Saini and K.S. Saini|
|40 Days Chemistry for NEET||Sudhanshu Thakur|
|Objective Chemistry for NEET Vol. 1&2||R.K. Gupta|
|Organic Chemistry||Morrison and Boyd|
NEET 2019 Best Preparation Books for Biology
|Complete NEET Guide: Biology||MTG Editorial Board|
|Elementary Biology Volume 1 & 2||Trueman|
|Question Bank for Biology||Dr. Ali|
|NEET 2019 Biology Guide – 5th Edition||Disha Publications|
SpeedLabs’ AI Based Learning Model
- We’ve integrated AI in our learning labs, where students can learn while practicing.
- Our platform spots weak areas of users in real-time and suggests solutions in terms of relevant study material to help them strengthen their weaknesses.
- Additionally, we offer students an AI-generated practice question sets depending on their strengths and weaknesses and whatever they’ve learned till date.
- We aim to provide a seamless, more user-friendly and comprehensive learning experience to students.