The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released the class 12 board exam date sheet for Science, Commerce and Arts stream. According to the schedule, CBSE will start the examinations with the vocational subjects followed by the core subjects. CBSE class 12 board exams will be conducted from February 15 to April 3, 2019. Meanwhile, the board is going to start with the practical exams which are scheduled from January 16 to February 15 in two sessions if the number of students is more than 20. It must be noted that the exam dates vary for the CBSE affiliated schools in Allahabad, where the practical exams have already begun from January 1, 2019.
Not much time is left, and you have a lot to prepare. CBSE class 12 Science scores are important as it decides the admission to various professional courses like Engineering and Doctor. The entire schedule for CBSE class 12 board exam is available on the official website; cbse.nic.in. It shall be noted that the students will get 3 hours to answer all the questions in each paper. According to the specified syllabus, there is one theory and one practical exam. Since, there are not more days left, here we have compiled a few tips and tricks shared by our experts mainly focussing on how to prepare for the CBSE board Science stream exam at the nick of time.
CBSE Class 12 Physics
- Many students find Physics to be difficult. But it is actually the lack of clarity of concepts. Be it any subject, whether it is your favourite or not, clarification of concepts and the reason behind the occurrence plays great weight while you solve the mathematical and conceptual questions.
- It is better to pay little more attention towards the subject, than others because the range is wide for which in some instances you might need to refer a number of books for practice.
CBSE Class 12 Mathematics
- There is no debate over this subject. It is not tough, but tricky and to score well, all you need is a smart preparation.
- Take note of all the theorems, methods and formulae involved in each chapter. It is very crucial to know the topics that you are to cover for the board exam.
- Understand the various kinds of problems involved in each section.
- Solve CBSE class 12 Math sample papers and previous year question papers. This helps you to find your strength and weakness, and at the same time boost up your confidence.
CBSE Class 12 Chemistry
- Understand the concepts. The numerical problems lie in the chemical reactions. Hence, knowing the formulae is the most crucial key to achieve success in the subject.
- Soon after you cover the syllabus, it is mandating to put the same in practice. Refer the CBSE class 12 sample papers and past year papers, to analyse your preparation. Practising devotedly can fetch you higher marks in the exam.
CBSE Class 12 Biology
- Go through the previous year question papers, at least beyond five years to find any odd questions.
- Practise with the sample papers. It is advised that the answers since descriptive should be written as flowcharts or in points.
- Include as many diagrams, charts, tables, guidelines, etc. in the answers and minimise the conspiracy theory. This will save your time during the CBSE board exams.
CBSE Class 12 English
- English could be a scoring subject, but only when your preparation is right. Since, it is based on mostly how you form your answers; it is advisable to keep writing and answer the questions from the novel.
- Read the summary, theme and poetic devises and revise the formats to improve the writing skills.
- For Grammar, practise more. Refer to the CBSE previous year question papers, CBSE Class 12 sample papers and other mock tests which comes in handy online.
Above are a few but quick smart strategies that you need to follow to score well in the upcoming CBSE class 12 board exams. Do not take much stress and develop a schedule religiously. And most importantly, eat healthy!