Are you planning to appear for IIT JEE 2019? That’s great! Are you prepared to face the exam?
IIT JEE is one of the most prestigious entrance exams in India. But that is just one side of the story; it is also one of the toughest engineering entrance exams in the country. An aspirant should have a strong hold on Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics to clear this exam. Below are some of the finely curated tips to clear IIT JEE 2019 exam with good scores.
- Start early – The first thing you should note is to prepare for such tough exam you should start your preparation early – as early as possible. This is not your school exam – so last minute preparation is surely not going to help you.
- Start with basics – You should start preparing for JEE referring to Class XII textbooks. It is also wise to use NCERT books as they are designed and developed by subject matter experts.
- Prepare a timetable – As Steve Jobs rightly said, “My favorite things in life don’t cost any money. It’s really clear that the most precious resource we all have is time.” So, carefully use your precious time. Having a well-framed schedule with you is very important to prepare for this engineering entrance exam in India well. Create a timetable and follow it religiously. Give proper time to every subject, and most importantly add tiny breaks after few hours of continuous study. This keeps your mind refreshed and active throughout your IIT JEE 2019 Preparation tenure.
- Revise and Practice – You should revise and practice using IIT JEE previous year question papers, check solutions for solved papers, and take help from experts wherever you get stuck. Practice will strengthen your understanding over every important concept and improve your problem solving speed and accuracy. Speedlabs Revision Platform provides the most comprehensive approach for last 30 days Revision.
- Focus on time management – Managing time at hand is important during entrance exams. You might know everything, but if you don’t speed up you might miss out on solving a lot of questions. So, while solving the practice papers make sure you keep an eye on the watch too. In case if a question is taking more than the expected time, move on. You can solve it in the end.
- Don’t stress – Preparation and practice are essential. But what is more important is to keep you calm and stress-free. Get proper sleep of 8 hours, drink lot of water and eat healthy. Your morning should start with light physical exercise or meditation. A stable mind will help you face even the toughest examinations easily.
- Take Online Tests – Taking online IIT JEE tests will help you know your strengths and weaknesses and may even improve your weak areas. Before appearing for the exam, it is important to know your preparation level. So, opt for online subject-wise IIT JEE Test Series.
Before few months of the exam, limit your social media and phone usage. Take study breaks, but go out play something rather than stressing your eyes. Follow the above tips to prepare for JEE Main and get success in the exam.