Along with a study plan, candidates should also follow unique strategies for different subjects. In order to get used to the exam pattern, marking scheme and other aspects of the exam, it is important for candidates to take mock tests or solve past question papers.
Candidates appearing for JEE Main 2019 April session should not feeling tensed about the entrance exam. In the below article we list down certain tips to prepare for this entrance exam within 3 months.
- Spend time on fixing your weak areas. For doing this you can devote the majority of your time on solving previous years question papers and online mock tests.
- Don’t waste your time in watching movies, cricket match or surfing the internet. You can do all that post exam. You will have immense time for these recreational activities.
- You must study 12 or more hours. It’s advised that they need to sleep for at least 7-8 hours per day to invigorate their entire body and mind.
- The kind of questions in board exam differs from the sort of questions in JEE. Might be the problem takes a technique you aren’t conscious of. If you are not able to do a problem in a fair quantity of time, seek advice from your teacher. Don’t be afraid to take help from your teacher.
- At the end days you should mostly refer NCERT books, solutions etc. for JEE Main to score good marks in the exam.
- You should study as per the JEE Main 2019 syllabus only – nothing more nothing less. Always remember this important point.
- Adhering to this strategy, you’ll be in a position to cover the total JEE Main 2019 Syllabus by January 2019.
- Students should also have to have an in-depth comprehension of topics like coordinate geometry, Vectors and trigonometry.
- A superb practice of mock tests not only gives an insight in your preparation level but in addition can help to concentrate on the key strategic points.
- You need to have a fair comprehension of kinematics and Dynamics which will help you better your solving ability and techniques.
- Regular practice of mock tests will help you improve your problem solving speed and ability.
- Time management is an important ingredient when it comes to any competitive and entrance exam. So, just keep the time in mind while solving the mock tests or practice papers.
Follow these steps and keep your mind calm. All the best for your exam.