ICSE board exam is a tough nut to crack. The exam requires rigorous and exhaustive preparation. One cannot take ICSE board exams lightly if he/she wishes to score 95% in the final exam. Candidates need to start early with the preparation and finish it before time so that they get enough time for revision and practice. Additionally, they should eat and drink healthy foods to keep themselves fit and fine to take the exam pressure. Otherwise it could lead to your downfall.
In the below article we list down the tips or ICSE board exam preparation strategy to score 95% marks in the final exam easily.
Scoring 95% marks in ICSE Board Exam
While there is no sure shot mantra to score 95% in the final exam, you need to be thorough and responsible during the preparation phase. You should follow the timetable religiously throughout your preparation. Below we have consolidated few points that you may follow while preparing for the board exam.
- Know the syllabus – You should know the complete syllabus of ICSE Class 10 exam thoroughly. The board exam syllabus is usually well-defined, clear and systematic. You need to follow a systematic approach to your preparations. Just make sure you are familiar with the correct and reliable syllabus.
- Refer good books – When I say good books I mean less number of textbooks but quality books. No need to refer like 5-7 books at a time to prepare for the exam. Refer your school notes, some 1-2 reference material as recommended by your teachers and study guides. You can create your handwritten notes to prepare for the test.
- Practice – You should practice and revise regularly. In fact once you are done studying one chapter, immediately solve questions related to those topics to get a thorough practice of it. You can solve past year question papers for practice.
- Study for understanding – You should not count hours, study till the time you understand a topic or chapter. As soon as you understand something, prepare the notes in your own words to refer it later on. To make sure that you do not lose your track in between, you must have a solid plan of study. Make a plan in the very beginning and follow it for the complete year.
- Don’t take it as a burden – Your study pattern matters a lot. If you really want to score 95% in the board exam, you must love your books. You shouldn’t treat them as burden. Try to make it interesting – study in an interesting and appealing way.
- Have a schedule – Prepare and follow a schedule to prepare for ICSE board exam. This study planner or schedule will help you in tracking your completion each day. It will help you achieve your goals on time and properly.
- No tension – Do not worry even if you cannot complete the syllabus in first 6 months, but make sure that you complete it twice or thrice before the exam.
Remember, there is no shortcut to score 95% marks in ICSE Board exam. You have to study hard and smart to score well in the exam. At SpeedLabs, our subject matter and academic experts aim at giving your preparation a right direction with right exam strategies and tips, so students can score excellent marks in the final exam.
All the best!