CISCE, which conducts the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education or ICSE examination has released Class 10 Board Exam schedule for the year 2019. According to their announcement, the exam will begin from February 22 with first paper being English Language 1 and will finish on March 25, 2019 with Biology Science Paper 3. While the exam is starting four days earlier than last year’s exam, students are all set to face the exam confidently.
|Name of the Exam||ICSE 10th & 12th Board Exams|
|Conducting Body||Council for Indian School Certificate Examination|
|Exam Start Date||22nd February 2019(ICSE)
4th February 2019(ISC)
|Exam Start Date||25th March 2019(ICSE & ISC)|
|Exam Result Date||May 2019|
|Category||ICSE 10th Time Table & ISC Time Table|
An important announcement by CISCE states that from 2019, students failing to qualify this examination will be given a second chance to qualify the exam in the same year.
The timings for Class 10 exam is divided in two different timings, i.e. from 9.00 am and 11.00 am while they will be held in three different durations, 2 hours, 2 and half hours and 3 hours. Apart from this, 15 minutes will be given to the students for reading the complete question paper. The question paper will be distributed at 10:45 a.m. and students will have to start writing from 11:00 a.m. If the students know the question paper, they will not make mistakes will attempting the questions and not miss out on any question.
Below is the ICSE Class 10 Board Exam 2019 time table.
Below are few tips to pass ICSE Class 10 Board Exam with good score.
- Solve 2-3 mock tests or ICSE Class 10 previous year question papers a day
- Relax and eat healthy for your mind to work properly
- Clear your basics
- Solve easy and objective questions first
- Do not hold and sit one question, if you don’t the answer move to the next. You can solve the remaining one in the end
- Do not take stress; meditate regularly
- Get at least 8 hours of good sleep before the exam
- Exercise regularly for a healthy body and mind
ISC Class 12 board exams will start from February 4, 2019.
All the best!