The Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE) class 10 board exam is conducted by the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) every year. For 2019, the exams will begin from February 22 and will conclude on March 25. To score 90 plus in the examination, the only thing you have heard so far is practice, practise and practise. But what to practise and how, did anyone tell you that? For most of the students, the answer is No! The board exams are regarded as the toughest of all and everyone including your teacher and parents is expecting you to score 90 plus in the ICSE class 10 board exams in 2019.
But how? To get into your dream stream, it is significant that you score more marks than your peers. ICSE class 10 board exam is traditionally referred to as the toughest of all exams, majorly because of its tricky questions. But that in no case means that you cannot score above 90 marks. Keeping your preparations up to the mark will easily fetch you higher marks in the ICSE board examinations 2019, and no one can stop you from doing that. Here are smart tips on how you can score 90 plus marks in the upcoming board exams without any stress.
- Never try to learn any shortcuts to solve the questions directly. In most cases, you will tend to forget them. When you practise thoroughly, you will discover quicker ways yourself and have better retention.
- For Maths and Science, do not just remember the formulae. Understand the concept behind them and practise their derivation as well.
- Solve as many questions you can of different kinds.
- Mark or note the concepts that you find challenging and revise them on a regular basis. Practise them until you are perfect.
- Clear your doubts from teachers or parents or offline tuitions as soon as possible. Discussing the same is also an excellent tool for perfect preparation.
- Do not practise reference books immediately. Rely on your school textbooks and notebooks at the initial stage and focus more on mastering them.
- Once you are well aware of all the concepts, chapters or topics, revise and practise them regularly. Otherwise, you might forget them.
- Do not discuss with your friends about their preparations. It only invites stress unnecessarily before the board examinations.
- Refer the sample papers and at least five past year question papers to understand the paper pattern and improve your speed in the board examination.
If you follow the above preparation tips, you will surely score well in the board examinations. Clearer concept and confidence can help you score above 90 per cent marks in the ICSE class 10 board examinations. So, keep your calm, do your SWOT analysis and surpass the exams in flying colours.