The Council For The Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) board on Monday announced that it will be conducting ISC board examinations for Class 12 from 8 April, 2021 and ICSE board examination for class 10 from 5 May, according to officials.
The class 12 exam is scheduled to begin on April 8 and will conclude on June 16. The class 10 exam will be held from May 5 to June 7.
The board also said that results of both ICSE and ISC examinations will be communicated to the heads of schools by July.
All the information regarding date sheet, exam schedule and other related queries can be accessed on CISCE’s official website: https://www.cisce.
“The candidates are expected to be seated in the Examination Room five minutes before the time fixed for the start of the examination in the subject. All entries on the Answer Booklet are to be made with Black / Blue ball-point pen ONLY,” the board stated.
To pass the ICSE exam, students need to score 33 marks while to clear the ISC exam, students need to have at least 40 per cent marks in each subject as well as aggregate.
With the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, the CISCE board also issued several virus-related protocols to follow during the examination in order to contain the spread of disease. Below are the following guidelines to follow during the conduct of board examinations:
1. Candidates must reach the examination centre well ahead of time to ensure staggered movement and smooth entry into the school, to avoid overcrowding.
2. Candidates must ensure that they maintain social distancing in their movement within the school campus and maintain a distance of at least 6 feet from each other.
3. Candidates must always follow the Covid-19 safety protocols strictly, by ensuring that they wear a face mask, carry a hand sanitizer, and avoid touching the face with their hands. The use of gloves is optional.
4. Candidates must carry their own stationery/art material and avoid sharing the same with other candidates.
5. Candidates should follow respiratory etiquette strictly while coughing or sneezing. This involves the practice of covering one’s mouth and nose while coughing or sneezing.
Thanks and Regards,
Also published on Medium.