JEE Main 2019 result has been declared on www.jeemain.nic.in by the National Testing Agency (NTA) on Saturday, January 19. The JEE Main Examination was taken by nearly 8.75 lakh students. A total number of 9, 29,198 candidates registered for Paper –I (B.E. /B. Tech.) in this examination.
Out of all the candidates who appeared for this exam, 15 candidates who took the JEE Main exam have scored 100 percentile. The NTA has also released state-wise toppers’ list on their official website.
Below is the list of students who cracked and topped JEE Main 2019 result board. Have a look at the list
Toppers’ List of JEE Main 2019 Toppers
|Sr.No||Name of Candidate||State|
|1.||Dhruv Arora||Madhya Pradesh|
|2.||Raj Aryan Agarwal||Maharashtra|
|3.||Adelly Sai Kiran||Telangana|
|4.||Bojja Chetan Reddy||Andhra Pradesh|
|6.||Naman Gupta||Uttar Pradesh|
|7.||Yindukuri Jayanth Phani Sai||Telangana|
|9.||Himanshu Gaurav Singh||Uttar Pradesh|
|12.||Ankit Kumar Misra||Maharashtra|
|14.||Gupta Kartikey Chandresh||Maharashtra|
For students who were unable to clear this exam, don’t get disappointed. They will get one more chance to reappear the exam in April in the same year. The application form of this exam will be released in February 2019.
Students who are reappearing for JEE Main may follow the below tips to score well in the exam.
- Before you began preparing make sure you have a detailed and correct syllabus with you to refer.
- Candidates should have at least 10 years previous year papers of NEET.
- Do not use mobile phones for help while solving the past papers.
- Make revision and practice a part of your life. Have at least 20 day plan ready and follow it religiously.
- While you create a monthly or weekly plan, divide your each day logically. Do not overstress yourself. Out of the 24 hours you have, give minimum 14 hours to your revision.