Aspirants planning to make their career in medical and dental should know and refer only the reliable and complete NEET 2019 Exam Paper Pattern. The exam pattern of NEET 2019 will prepare aspirants with the mode, medium and question paper of the national level exam. It is strongly advised to all the aspirants that they must know the paper pattern of NEET.
If you don’t know the pattern still, SpeedLabs brings you the complete exam pattern in this article. Refer the below table.
NEET 2019 Exam Pattern
|1.||Date of Examination||May 5, 2019|
|3.||Mode of Examination||Offline (Pen and Paper)|
|4.||Duration of Examination||3 hours|
|5.||Medium of Exam||English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Oriya, Kannada and Urdu|
|6.||Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|8.||Total Number of Questions||180 Questions|
|9.||Total Marks of Examination||720 Marks|
|10.||Marking Scheme||For each correct answer, the candidates will be awarded 4 marks; if an answer is wrong, then 1 mark will be deducted.|
Highlights of the NEET 2019 Paper Pattern
- For the first time NEET will be conducted in offline mode i.e. pen and paper mode
- The final exam will be held on May 5, 2019 in single session.
- The question paper of NEET 2019 will have multiple choice questions (MCQs) with four options to each question out of which one will be correct.
- One mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- No marks will be given or deducted for questions which are left unattempted by the candidates.
- Those candidates who will choose any regional languages as medium of question paper will receive the question paper in Hindi, English and selected language while those who will select Hindi as the medium of question paper will receive the question paper in English and Hindi.
- Candidates who will select English as their medium of language will receive the question paper only in English.
All the best for the final exam.