NEET 2019 Eligibility criteria
- Indian nationals, OCI, PIO, NRI and foreign candidates will be eligible to apply.
- The minimum age limit will be 17 years as on 31st December 2019.
- The upper age limit will be 25 years for general and 30 years for SC, ST and OBC candidates on the date of examination.
- Candidates must have passed 12th or equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- In the qualifying exam, students must have physics, chemistry, biology/bio-technology and English subjects.
- Candidates should have obtained minimum 50% marks (for general), 45% marks (for general PH) and 40% marks for SC/ST & OBC candidates in the PCB stream.
- NEET Eligibility Criteria 2019 – National Testing Agency (NTA), the regulatory body for NEET 2019 will be determining the NEET 2019 eligibility criteria for the first time. Aspirants of NEET 2019 seeking admission to the medical, dental and AYUSH courses at the undergraduate level are advised to check the eligibility criteria of NEET 2019.
NEET 2019 Application Form
NEET application form will be released from November 1, 2018. The last date for filling up the application form is November 30, 2018. The filling and submission of the NEET 2019 Application Form will be online.
Students can check details for NEET Application Form 2019 including fees, dates, eligibility criteria and how to apply process.
Register on NEET website in order to access the application form. You will receive your ID and password on the registered ID or Mobile No. for future log ins.
- Filling the Application Form
Fill in the required details – personal details, Choice of Examination Centre, Academic Details and Address and Details of Parents.
- Uploading Documents
After carefully filling the above-mentioned details, upload your passport sized Photograph, Signature, and Left-Hand Thumb Impression. Check Photo and Signature Specifications
- Fee Payment
This is the final confirmation step, where you are required to remit the fee via:
- Debit/ Credit Card
- Net Banking
- Offline Mode- Via challan
- E-wallets of different service providers
- Confirmation Page
- After successful payment, a confirmation page will be generated.
- Take a print out of the page and keep it safely for future use. Make note that the confirmation page is NOT to be sent to the board.
- Preserve it until the end of admission and counselling process. For further assistance, you can refer to the detailed explanation of the application process at our NEET Application Form page.
Also published on Medium.