While the NEET exam is approaching, we need to keep our targets high and prepare properly and wisely.
Many people wonder what is that NEET rankers do differently. If you want to know the same, then you have landed at the correct place.
Let’s see some of the study methods that NEET toppers adopt.
- They pursue a disciplined strategy with consistency.
- They love the subjects they are studying.
- They know their strengths and also work on weaker areas. They get to know this by practicing previous year papers and mock tests, and by analyzing them. Keep revising important chapters.
- They understand the importance and value of study material and coaching/ teachers.
- They never panic, always stay calm during the NEET preparation and in the examination hall.
You can also follow some of the tips given by NEET toppers.
- Right from the start, stay passionate and determined about your goals, keep telling yourself what you will achieve after clearing the NEET exam with top rank.
- Be consistent in your preparation (the most important thing). Daily studies and practice is the most vital skill you need to crack NEET.
- Prepare a simple timetable and follow it. Don’t follow the schedule/timetable of others. Make sure you achieve your daily or weekly targets.
- Understand the concepts instead of memorizing things (an exception to some topics in Chemistry and Biology). Good NEET study material and NCERTs are recommended.
- Resolve your doubts quickly. If you don’t understand anything, ask the same question again and again from your teacher.
If you also want to be a NEET topper, then you definitely have to work hard and follow the tips mentioned above.
Believe in yourself and ace the NEET exam.
All the best!
Also published on Medium.