Students who have qualified class 12th exam and want to continue for further studies can apply for the scholarships as per the eligibility conditions mentioned by the individual organization. These scholarship rewards will help them to pursue higher studies so that they can look forward to a bright future.
Let us have a look at the list of scholarship exams for class 12 passed out students.
College Admission Scholarship Application (CASA)
Students are invited to fill College Admission Scholarship Application (CASA) form which gives them the opportunity to avail themselves scholarships based on merit. The CASA application process normally starts in the month of June and there is no application fee for this scholarship.
- Students who have passed the Class12th examination from CBSE, ICSE, or any other recognized state board are eligible to apply.
- Students who have finished graduation can also fill the form.
Schindler Igniting Minds Scholarship
Schindler Igniting Minds Scholarship is a great opportunity for students belonging to rural areas and backward classes. The scholarship is specifically for class 12th pass students who are planning to pursue diploma engineering courses such as civil, electronics, telecommunication, mechanical, and electronics.
- Students who have passed class 12th in science stream with a minimum of 65% aggregate.
- The family income of the student should not be more than Rs. 2 lakh per annum. Candidates planning to pursue a diploma in engineering streams such as Electrical, Civil, Electronics, Mechanical, Electronics and Electronics, and Telecommunication are eligible to apply.
National Scholarship Test
National Scholarship Test (NST) is the most popular scholarship test conducted by the Shiksha Education Trust.
- Students in class 5th to 12th are eligible for NST.
PM Narendra Modi Scholarship for 12th Pass Students
PM Narendra Modi launched a scholarship for 12th pass students who are seeking admission in a variety of undergraduate and postgraduate programs. This scheme provides financial assistance to the wards of ex-servicemen. It offers a total of 5,500 scholarships for courses such as B.Tech/B.E., B.A, BBA, BCA, M.A, M.Com, M.Sc, Ph.D., pharmacy, and medical courses.
- Candidates should have passed class 12th with a minimum of 75% to apply for the scholarship.
- Students should between the age group of 18-25 years.
- Students whose family income is below Rs. 6 lakhs per annum are eligible to apply.
Combined Counselling Board (CCB) Scholarship
CCB Scholarship provides financially weak background students with a platform to pursue higher education.
CCB is associated with many leading educational institutes across the country where the students can get scholarship opportunities.
- Students of both class 10th & 12th can apply for this scholarship.
- They should have passed the last exam with a minimum aggregate of 33% to 50%.
Also published on Medium.