Every year more than 10 lacs candidates appear for NEET. This is enough to tell you about the kind of competition exists for medical admissions. Therefore the preparation has to be really strong to clear this difficult entrance examination.
If you haven’t studied enough in Class 11 , it’s high time you should focus well to start preparing and score well in the final NEET 2019 exam. The NEET test has more than 15,000 concepts and therefore your NEET preparation has to be really strong.
In this article we bring you top 5 tips to prepare for NEET 2019 in a year without joining coaching classes. Read on to know more.
Before we start with the preparation you should properly know the NEET 2019 Paper Pattern.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test|
|Acronym Used Commonly||NEET|
|Conducting Body||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Subjects||Three (Physics, Chemistry, Biology)|
|Time Limit||3 Hours|
|Subject Wise Questions||45|
|Marks per Question||4|
|Negative Marking||Yes (-1)|
|Courses Offered through the exam||MBBS, BDS|
How to prepare for NEET 2019 without Coaching Class
In order to prepare for NEET 2019 you should have a comprehensive study planner and study plan. This will help you prepare well for this exam without coaching in the most efficient way.
- Create a realistic timetable – Prepare and follow a fix and well-structured timetable that will help you organize the NEET preparation. Follow the study plan strictly and religiously. But you should always modify your timetable from time to time to stay in sync with your preparation and for a full fledged preparation.
- Start from beginning and basics – A NEET aspirant must have basic understanding of all concepts of NEET 2019 to score well in the final exam. Once you are thorough with the concepts you can easily finish the topic. SpeedLabs provides NEET study material and test series that covers entire exam syllabus comprehensively.
- Take full-length mock tests – Taking regular mock tests and solving complete test series improves your problem solving speed and accuracy. Typically NEET 2019 mock tests provides complete analytics and option to personalize the test.
- Practice regularly – It is very important to practice for NEET regularly. The NEET practice papers have numerous practice questions which can give you complete practice for the final exam.
- Revise regularly – Daily revision is important for your NEET 2019 preparation. You need to go back and revise on a regular basis even if you have mastered a particular topic, concept, chapter or subject.
Taking tests is very important to assess your performance for the final exam. It helps you know where you stand in your preparation just before the final exam. The only way to improve your strengths and weaknesses is to take topic-wise, chapter-wise and conceptual based tests. Once you are finished studying a topic, take mock test immediately. It will surely increase and improve your overall preparation.
All the best for the final exams. Keep calm and do well.