ICSE Physics Class 7
ICSE CLASS 7: AN OVERVIEW
When it comes to reputation, ICSE tops the list of boards. The CISCE always believes in giving the best quality of education to the students. SpeEdLabs has designed the relevant study materials and solutions for ICSE Class 7 strategically in such a way that it becomes easier for the students to grasp the knowledge fast and convey it efficiently.
ICSE is a bit tougher than the other boards due to the detailed study process that we encounter in ICSE. Taking the right decision is not easy while choosing the platform for learning. It is very much necessary since ICSE Class 7 Science is the foundation for students.
SpeEdLabs strictly follows the curriculum provided by CISCE to offer the perfect study materials to students so that they can excel in their academics efficiently.
Below we have provided all the information regarding ICSE Class 7 exams for the academic year 2021-2022.
Chapter-1 Physical Quantities and MeasurementThis chapter is divided into four subchapters. They are:
- Measurement of Volume: This subchapter involves topics like the definition of volume, various formulas along with their applications and problems, units of measurement of volume are also discussed here.
- Measurement of area of a regularly shaped body using the formula: This subchapter involves topics like definition of the area, how to calculate the area of a regularly shaped body using formulas explained with shortcut and longcut procedures, units of measurements of areas are also well-explained here.
- Measurement of Density of Regular Solid: This subchapter involves problems based on density, length, breadth, height with formulas and units of measurement that are also discussed here.
- Calculation of Speed: Definition of speed, units of speed, formulas of speed, and various problems on speed are calculated here.
Chapter-2 Force and Pressure: MotionThis chapter is one of the important and high-priority subjects in the syllabus. This chapter is divided into four subchapters, they are: Motion is a change in the position of an object concerning time. This subchapter is explained along with problems for better understanding.
- Types of motion: Starting with the definition of motion, various types of motions, their characteristics, and functionalities are explained with examples and a set of problems are provided for practice purposes.
- Uniform and Non-Uniform Motion Definition of uniform and non-uniform motions, their functions, characteristics, differences are well explained in this subchapter.
- Weight Everything about weight, its units, formulas, and various modeled problems related to weight, mass, gravity are discussed in this subchapter.
Chapter-3 EnergyThis chapter discusses the topic called energy and its importance and existence in the world. This chapter has two subchapters, they are:
- Energy Definition of energy, formulas and various modeled problems are discussed here.
- Law of Conservation of Energy The various laws of energy with examples and problems are explained here in this subchapter.
Chapter-4 Light EnergyThis chapter explains various properties and features of light energy. This chapter is divided into four subchapters, they are:
- Reflection: Reflection is a very important topic in this chapter, where the properties, features, and problems are provided for better understanding.
- Laws of Reflection: The various laws of reflection with statement, explanation followed with examples and problems for better understanding.
- Plane mirror: This phenomenon is explained by conducting experiments and problems for clear understanding.
- Speed of light: Speed of light definition, properties, and problems are given for a clear and thorough understanding of the concept.
Chapter-5 HeatThis chapter is divided into four subchapters, they are:
- Heat as a form of energy and its units: Definition of heat, properties, effects, and importance of heat energy along with units of heat followed with problems are discussed here.
- Different units of Temperature: The meaning, importance of temperature, the various units of temperature, their application in problems, followed with a few examples for better understanding.
- Effects of Heat: As the properties are already discussed above, the effects of heat are discussed by performing experiments and pictorial representations for a clear picture.
- Methods of Heat Transfer: The various methods of heat transfer with relevant examples and diagrams, followed by experiments are discussed here.
Chapter-6 SoundThis chapter exclusively discusses the topic of sound, its importance, and solves the problems related to its characteristics, etc. This chapter is divided into six subchapters, they are:
- Sources of sound: The sources of sound, with pictorial representation and definitions, are explained here.
- Sound as a longitudinal wave: As sound has many properties, being a longitudinal wave is another important property that is well explained with examples and problems for better understanding.
- Characteristics of a sound wave: The various features and characteristics of sound are explained here.
- Sound needs a medium to propagate: Apart from its properties, why and what medium does sound need to propagate and the importance of medium is explained by experiments and problems for better understanding.
- Reflection and Absorption of sound: Reflection and Absorption definitions, properties, characteristics, are well explained related to sound with examples.
- The relative speed of sound in different mediums: How the speed of sound will be different in different mediums and the causes of its difference are explained here.