If you are getting nervous just before the exam, spending sleepless nights, unable to eat properly or just thinking too much about the final Class 12 exam, you may be stressed. And don’t worry, that’s quite natural.
You need to develop your base from Class 11 only to score easily in Class 12 exam. Most students don’t take Class 11 seriously. They think 11th is for enjoying the college life. But some seriousness in Class 11 can help you build a strong foundation for a brighter tomorrow.
Finding the Best How to Prepare CBSE Class 12 Exam
As they say Practice makes man perfect. Similar is the case with CBSE Class 12 exam preparation. Therefore, practice is the secret mantra to score good marks. And when we say practice nothing can beat solving the sample papers, online mock tests and past year question papers of CBSE Class 12. Solve it religiously and regularly.
- You should revise for the exam with the help of CBSE class 12 sample papers together with the CBSE previous year papers.
- Do one thing at one time keeps your brain more focused at that special task rather than focusing on multiple things at one time and splitting the available resources.
- Solving past year question papers can help you get an idea about the exam pattern and marking scheme. So, do it regularly even after studying every single. Solving papers is the best way one can revise for the exam.
- Studying with the help of NCERT books. Because the other reference materials in the market isn’t of that great quality like the NCERT textbook.
- For the preparation of exam you can surely take assistance from the online coaching centers that will share the whole information about how to prepare for examination.
- Focus more on diagrams and graphs because they are usually scoring
- A good deal of students aren’t able to finish their paper because of incompetent writing abilities or inadequate time management abilities. Hence, focus on time management the most. That can only be done by solving sample papers and online mock tests of Class 12 CBSE.
- CBSE sample papers are set based on the CBSE examination pattern and so provide you a good idea about the quantity of questions asked in the paper together with the distribution of marks.
- Solving CBSE sample papers is a very good approach to check your knowledge. Also, practicing in a time-bound manner will guarantee that you finish your paper on time whilst writing the actual exam.