It is very crucial to have a track of important chapters of chemistry when you are preparing for JEE 2021. Chemistry is a scoring subject, it becomes even more scoring when you know which sections to prepare well.
The important topics in Chemistry for JEE 2021 are as follows:
|Aldehydes and Ketones||3%|
|D- block elements||2%|
|General organic chemistry||1%|
Chemistry is one of the tough yet scoring subjects, and that can be scoring not only if you practice but remember the formulas and concepts in an easier way and handle this scoring subject like a pro to ace in JEE 2021.
Some more tips
- Thoroughly read the NCERT Books for class 11 and 12 Chemistry and refer and practice past NCERT Papers
- Attempt mock tests available on the official website of NTA.
- Make notes of all the important things and keep on revising regularly.
- When attempting the JEE Mains exam paper, try attempting the chemistry section first.
- All said, as the study is important so is mental stability while appearing for any exam, you can check some useful steps you must follow before taking any competitive exam.
As you are set with the chemistry paper, know the detailed weightage of other subjects i.e Physics and Maths here. Be prepared now and all the best!
Also published on Medium.