With perhaps the most promising festival celebrated in this country, Ganesh Chaturthi has its importance that means the significance of training in Hindu Mythology. It is a 10-Day celebration that sets out and praises the transformer of the world Ganesha, with the festival master Ganesha has set a different norm for training. Let see what thing connotes schooling and why it has been considered as one of the most predominant instruments among others.
- Buddhi: In Hindu Mythology, Buddhi is viewed as the insight that must be passed on through information. Knowledge is regarded as the ultimate intelligence, and it can only be conveyed through the knowledge that one has. This is the reason why good education is the key to success in life. Information goes about as a significant wellspring of sound judgment and executing your innovative forces into the real world. Ganesha says, recognizing well-rounded schooling instils morals and beneficial routines; that lead to the way of progress, instruction, incredible information and deeper understanding towards the general public all in all.
- Siddhi:Siddhi alludes to otherworldly powers and edification towards everybody. The information to believe is the most positive thinker sort of information that one has during their lifetime. Siddhi has been named as a part of brilliance, which must be had after acquiring the most elevated ideal of keenness. Siddhi is a branch of brightness that can only be possessed after attaining the highest ideal of knowledge. This branch of knowledge provides the ability to control everything that one touches. More noteworthy information implies the ability to control all that and shape or change as per the circumstance. Siddhi being the spouse of Ganesha has been put as perhaps the most noteworthy situation in Hindu culture which is a significant wellspring of information, flourishing and keenness.
- Vinayak: Vinayakais one more name of Ganesh which signifies ‘know all, do all. In simple words, it implies the position or sole force that gives an answer for every one of the issues winning in one’s life and it is viewed as a Lord of Happiness. Vinayak is the sole authority or power that can solve all the problems that one faces in their life. It is regarded as a god of happiness. Also, information is an answer to one’s concerns and problems.
- Duty is above all else: It is believed that Goddess Parvaticreated Lord Ganesha by carving out a boy’s idol from turmeric paste and breathed life into it. She told the boy to guard the door while she bathed, and he obediently followed his mother’s instructions. Around the same time, Lord Shiva returned from his expedition and demanded entry into Parvati’s bathing area, to which Lord Ganesha The event turned into a fight between the father and the son and ended with Ganesha being beheaded. Later, Lord Shiva resurrected the little boy after placing an elephant’s head on his body.
- Become Creative: Every kid must understand the importance of creativity, a way of living that shows the path of self-awareness, embracing our uniqueness, originality and making a difference in society. If your child is passionate about a particular field then teach your child to make the best of what they have. Creativity is an inborn talent that every child has but they are not equally intelligent in how to develop the skills which can push their creativity. Parents should provide the resources which are open to creative expressions, encourage kids to make mistakes and fail, allow them the freedom and autonomy to explore their ideas and do what they want to do.
- The Art of Speaking and Listening skills: A much-needed balance needs to be reframed between speaking and listening if your child is way too chatty. Kids are pure souls and often don’t understand a thing they speak; they just pass things they have heard without giving any thought. While that’s the very beauty of a child’s innocence, it is always a good idea to train your kids in person on how to decode communication with everyone. You can teach them to listen before they make any statement and comprehend the thought well before they share or speak, especially in front of family elders. You can also shun your child wisely if he spoke something irrelevant in front of someone, ask them to improvise the dialogue effectively which helps them to decode a good communication with everybody.
- Never Give Up: A very important life lesson can be learned by Lord Ganesha’s broken tusk, the interesting story of how Lord Ganeshawrote down the scripture of When Sage Vyasa approached Lord Ganesha, he agreed to write the Mahabharata but he had one condition, that he would write the Mahabharata only if Sage Vyasa would recite it to him non-stop without a pause. Sage Vyasa agreed but had a counter-condition. He stated that Lord Ganesha would not write anything without fully understanding the sentence or the plot. Lord Ganesha agreed too.
It is believed that while writing at a very fast speed, Lord Ganesha broke the stylus with which he was writing the epic. But since he could not stop, he broke a piece of his tusk and continued. To continue and never-give-up, is one of the lessons to be learnt from the selfless act of Lord Ganesha; when it comes to gaining knowledge, no amount of sacrifice is enough.
Also published on Medium.