With the exam season going on we can commit some mistakes unknowingly which can affect our results.
So, here are some amazing tips to prevent you from doing those mistakes and to make the most of your limited time.
DO’S for exams:
- Choose your study environment carefully. A well-lit, open area, with an upright chair, is most beneficial.
- Plan your study in advance. Keep everything organized and write your daily targets.
- Do sleep and eat well; they are scientifically proven to help in an exam situation. Take a 10-minute break every 50 minutes when studying; it’ll help you refresh and concentrate more.
- Understand the exam regulations and paper format.
DON’Ts for exams:
- Staying up all night before exams will damage you more than help you. Avoid stressing yourself much. Take the help of some effective stress relief methods.
- Erase all the negativity around you.
- Don’t panic! If you have the work done you’ll be fine. It will be hard to not get the result you want in an exam if you have the work done for it. Try to relax and your exam will run smoothly
These tips will help you gain more clarity on where to invest your energy and wisely so you can increase your productivity and ace the exams!
Also published on Medium.