CBSE Class 9
CBSE CLASS 9: AN OVERVIEW
Have you at any point felt that an assessment makes you apprehensive and restless? This feeling can make one cause errors in even the answers to the questions they otherwise know. Thus, an NCERT Class 9 Solutions Book ensures that students’ concentrate only on important topics.
With the change in policies in the post-pandemic world, sticking to important topics becomes essential.
The Indian Education system experienced a ground-breaking change with the implementation of the New Education Policy. According to the policy, CBSE introduces a new assessment and evaluation method and is incorporating Competency-based questions. There will be questions based on real-life applications testing the conceptual knowledge of a student. These will be a part of CBSE Class 10 and CBSE Class 12 board exams, and CBSE Class 9 and CBSE Class 11 final examination. These competency-based questions will carry a 30% weightage for classes 9-10 and 20% for classes 11-12.
Everything you need to know about competency-based questions:
- These are case-based questions, multiple-choice questions or course-based integrated questions.
- Competency-based questions can be both objective and subjective.
- These questions are based on practical and real-life applications
- CBSE board has released questions banks to practice these kinds of questions. Students and teachers can be acquainted with the pattern of questions.
- The questions are released for every chapter from CBSE 9-12 Curriculum.
- This can be a very scoring section for the students.
- This approach will focus more on the practical and conceptual understanding of the topics.
- Considering the modification, CBSE Class 9 and 10 standard question paper will comprise:
Objective Questions: 20% Competency-based Questions: 30% Short and Long Questions: 50%
The CBSE Board will also be releasing sample papers based on the updated paper pattern soon. Students can prepare for the academic session 2020-21 in the following ways:
- Plan your studies focusing on every concept in detail. Give special attention to the real-life applications of the topic.
- Practice as much as possible to ace every section of the question paper. Refer to the most important questions, sample papers for 2020-21 and NCERT solutions.
- Get immediate assistance from subject experts and understand all the topics efficiently.
- Familiarize yourself with the new pattern paper and boost your scores. It is advisable to take help from teachers to go through new types of questions.
- Check out every type of competency-based question released by the CBSE board. Practice them well and check study material for more insight.
- Assess your knowledge with tests and sample papers once you are completely thorough with the topic.
CBSE CLASS 9: SUBJECTS
CBSE Class 9 can be treated as the foundation of higher classes and thus students need to learn and understand the concepts thoroughly. Here’s a list of Class 9 subjects included in the respective academic year.
CBSE CLASS 9: SYLLABUS
The CBSE Board designed syllabus of Class 9 is structured to convey the subject matter clearly and concisely to students.
CBSE CLASS 9 TERM WISE SCIENCE SYLLABUS FOR 2021-22 ACADEMIC YEAR (BIOLOGY, CHEMISTRY, PHYSICS)
|I||Matter – Its Nature and Behavior – Chapter 2||9|
|II||Organization in the Living World – Chapter 5 and 6||18|
|III||Motion, Force and Work – Chapter 8 and 9||13|
|IV||Matter – Its Nature and Behavior – Chapter 2||18|
|IV||Organization in the Living World – Chapter 5 and 6||8|
|V||Motion, Force and Work – Chapter 8 and 9||14|
|Total Theory (Term I+II)||80|
|Internal Assessment: Term I||10|
|Internal Assessment: Term II||10|
CBSE CLASS 9 TERM WISE MATH SYLLABUS FOR 2021-22 ACADEMIC YEAR
|VI||Statistics & Probability||6|
|IV||Statistics & Probability (cont.)||4|
CBSE CLASS 9: STUDY MATERIAL
CBSE Class 9 study material helps students to prepare well for the exam, by providing a deeper understanding of the concepts easily and interestingly.
CBSE Class 9 Math CBSE Class 9 Science
WHAT SpeEdLabs OFFERS?
- NCERT SOLUTIONS
- IMPORTANT QUESTIONS
- EXAM PREPARATION SHEETS
- VIDEO SOLUTIONS
- SAMPLE PAPERS
- CBSE Class 9: NCERT Solutions
Class 9 NCERT Solutions provide vital help to the students for their exam preparation. Below are the CBSE Class 9 Textbook Solutions for Math and Science.
- NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Math
- NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Chemistry
- NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Biology
- NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Physics
- CBSE Class 9: Important Questions
- CBSE Class 9: Exam Preparation Sheets
- CBSE Class 9: Video Solutions
- CBSE Class 9: Sample Papers
CBSE CLASS 9: EXCLUSIVE INSTRUCTIONS
At SpeEdLabs, we thrive on a conceptual thinking world. Our vision is to provide a top-notch, technology-based Learning and Practice platform to our students at an affordable price, thus empowering every student to grow into their full potential. We empower our students with the power of practice by relentlessly delivering the technology advancements to our innovative study platform.
SpeEdLabs platform cross-references efforts of each student with concepts and gives personalized analysis and suggestions. Practice at your own pace and improve results at school & competition level.
We believe in the concept of practice makes perfect and the effectiveness of face-to-face guidance, customized to each student’s needs. We also make sure that:
- Students follow a proper timetable and ensure that they study every subject consistently throughout the week
- Important concepts are never missed out
- NCERT textbooks are always preferred because most of the questions are directly asked from these textbooks