CBSE CLASS 8 SCIENCE SAMPLE PAPER – 4
CLASS 8th Science
Time: 2½ hour Total Marks: 80
- The question paper consists of 34 questions and is divided into four sections A, B, C and D.
- All questions are compulsory. Section A comprises question numbers 1 to 15. These are multiple choice questions carrying one mark each. You are to select one most appropriate response out of the four provided options.
- Section B comprises question numbers 16 to 22. These are SAQs carrying two marks each.
- Section C comprises question numbers 23 to 31. These are SAQs carrying four marks each.
- Section D comprises question numbers 32 to 34. These are SAQs carrying five marks each.