CBSE CLASS 9 MATHS SAMPLE PAPER – 2
Sample Paper 2
Time: 3-hour Total Marks: 80
- All questions are compulsory.
- The question paper consists of 30 questions divided into four sections A, B, C and D.
- Section A contains 6 questions of 1 mark each. Section B contains 6 questions of 2 marks each. Section C contains 10 questions of 3 marks each. Section D contains 8 questions of 4 marks each.
- There is no overall choice. However, an internal choice has been provided in four questions of 3 marks each and three questions of 4 marks each. You have to attempt only one of the alternatives in all such questions.
- Use of calculators is not permitted.